Monday, May 31, 2010

Leave Everything Exactly How You Found It

That's basically the rule of the West, or so I've heard. Doing chores around the ranch isn't particularly fun but all I have to do this week is clean the dining hall after meals so it isn't that bad.
First day of work wasn't too bad either. It's basically 8 mind-numbing hours of staring at a computer screen. I get a 15 minute break whenever I want in the morning and afternoon along with an hour for lunch but I can imagine it still getting pretty rough. I got to be best friends with my ipod today though so I can't complain too much.
Just finished a nice steak dinner, we were going to have a bbq by the lake but it started raining so we moved it inside. Food was great though!
I ran at 6:30 this morning before work started at 8. My alarm was set for 6 but I overslept and couldn't run as long as I wanted. Did 50 minutes on GDR right. There's this one hill that kills me. As my grandfather used to tell me as a kid, those false summits, they'll get ya. All in all, great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment